We all have at least one person we wish we could make disappear…without getting in trouble! It’s not magic. It’s proven methods to communicate, mediate, and resolve stressful misunderstandings, happily ever after, and so no one gets fired or mired in continuous conflict. This show, based on the recent book release, will dig deeper than personalities, include the impact of stress, and remind you of the power of your habits, and perceptions, while sharing tips to succeed with even the most “challenging breed” of co-workers.
Monica Wofford has been a manager since 1989. Her training firm, Contagious Companies, was founded on the premise that leadership isn’t something you’re born with, but is developed. Author of Contagious Leadership, and Make Difficult People Disappear, she’s been called “The best trainer ever seen!” Winner of numerous awards in business and training, Certified Speaking Professional, Monica Wofford engages, entertains and transforms participants in her presentations.
3 Replies to “Making Difficult People Disappear”
Leave a Reply
Welcome to Texas Conflict Coach®. I am your host Pattie Porter, conflict resolution expert, mediator, conflict coach, facilitator and speaker. - Read More
- Google.com on Women Building Peace – The Work of Peace X Peace
- zugehoerige site on What Targets of Abrasive Behaviors and Workplace Bullying Must Know about These Behaviors
- www.linkedin.com on Good Intentions Often Paves a Path of Gold….to Hell.
- http://therobotpanda.com on ‘The Juggling Brain: What Neuroscience Tells Us About How the Brain Manages Conflict.’
- Freddie on Identifying Campus Bullies By Empowering The Bystander